Your Daytripper unit is designed to quickly and safely wirelessly charge Qi-enabled smartphones, giving you more power to use your device. Before you use your Daytripper unit for the first time, fully charge it using the provided USB-C to USB-C cable with a 20W or higher power adapter (or similar). Plug one end of the USB-C cable into the USB-C port on your Daytripper unit. Plug the other end of the cable into a 20W or higher USB-C power adapter, then plug the adapter into a power outlet. The battery indicator light on your Daytripper unit will stay lit up and flash to the charging level until fully charged.
While your Daytripper unit is charging, the battery indicator light will flash. Your Daytripper is fully charged when the three lights no longer flash. Using an adapter that isn’t 20W or higher will result in a slower charge.
When charging on the go, your Daytripper unit can charge your devices with up to 15W of power. If connected to a 20W or higher power source, it can charge with up to 7.5W of power. This is so that both your device and the Daytripper unit are not damaged by excessive heat while the battery is being recharged.
Amount of additional charge that Daytripper unit can provide:
The Daytripper unit provides additional charge of up to 8 hours of video streaming time (based on an iPhone 12 Pro data) to your Qi-enabled devices depending on your device model, settings, usage, and environmental conditions. These conditions enable the Daytripper unit to provide you anywhere from 30-80% more power for your phone/device.
The amount of how much additional power your phone/device receives may be affected by;
- the position of your phone (best to align your device in the centre of the Daytripper’s charging coil for accurate alignment)
- whether you have a case and its thickness
- how many apps you might have on
- the kind of phone model you have
Your device might get slightly warmer while it charges. This is a natural occurrence whenever energy or power is emitted. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, the software might limit charging to above 80%. Your device will charge again when the temperature drops. Try moving your device and charger to a cooler location if this occurs. The Daytripper unit includes a charge management feature to help maintain battery health in cases where your Daytripper unit is connected to power for prolonged periods of time.
Product Care - Summary
- Keep Daytripper away from high-temperature environments and do not leave in direct heat or sunlight.
- Although Daytripper has an IP63 rating, to ensure its longevity, keep Daytripper away from damp environments and avoid contact with any liquids. If it gets wet, wipe down with a dry cloth.
- Use the provided power adapter (or compatible adapter) and cable for safe and efficient charging.
- Daytripper is not to be used as a toy, do not attempt to open or tamper with the charger.
- Do not place foreign metallic objects, or other electronic items (outside of the Qi-enabled device’s compatibility) onto the surface to avoid damage.
- See Safety & Handling (below) for further information.
NOA products are made from a variety of materials. To ensure their longevity, please follow these care guidelines:
- Leather: As a natural material, leather needs to breathe. Keep away from direct sunlight. Regularly clean with a damp soft cloth and leave to dry. Go for natural polishes.
- Metal: The chassis is made from solid aluminium and can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Avoid sliding metal across surfaces with debris and dust to prevent scratches.
Safety & Handling
WARNING: Failure to follow these safety instructions could result in fire, electric shock, injury or damage to the Daytripper charger or other property. Read all the safety information below before using the Daytripper unit.
Keep the Daytripper unit away from sources of liquid such as drinks, oils, lotions, sinks, bathtubs and shower stalls. Protect the Daytripper charger from dampness, extreme heat, humidity, wet weather (such as rain, snow, fog), and direct sun exposure.
Provide power to the Daytripper unit using the USB-C cable (included) and compatible power adapter (included), or third party adapters that are compliant with applicable country regulations and international and regional safety standards, including the Standard of Safety Information Technology Equipment (IEC 60950-1) and the Standard for Safety of audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment (IEC 62368-1). Other adapters may not meet applicable safety standards, and using them could pose a risk of death or injury.
Recommended Power Adapter Specifications
Frequency: 50-60 Hz, single phase
Line Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
Output Voltage/Current: 5VDC/3A or 9VDC/2.22A
Minimum Power Output: 15W
Output/Input Port: USB-C
Don’t use the Daytripper unit or the USB-C adapter and cable in wet conditions, such as near a sink, bathtub, or shower stall, and don’t connect or disconnect them with wet hands. Disconnect the Daytripper unit, the cable and the power adapter if any of the following conditions exists:
- You want to clean the Daytripper unit or the power adapter
- the power cord or plug becomes frayed or otherwise damaged
- the Daytripper unit, the cable, or the power adapter is exposed to rain, excessive moisture, or liquid
- the Daytripper unit, the cable, or power adapter has been dropped, damaged, or you suspect that service or repair is required.
Make sure the cable is fully inserted into the power adapter before you plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
When using the Daytripper unit, remove metallic cases and avoid placing metallic foreign objects on it (for example, keys, coins, batteries or jewellery) as they may interfere with charging or become warm enough to cause discomfort or injury if your skin comes into contact with them. Don’t place any item with an RFID tag (eg. a contactless credit card, passport, or access card) on the Daytripper unit, because the RFID tag could be damaged.
Prolonged Heat Exposure
The Daytripper unit complies with the applicable surface temperature standards and limits defined by the International Standard for Safety of Information Technology Equipment (IEC 60950-1) and the Standard for Safety of Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment (IEC 62368-1). However, even within these limits, sustained contact with warm surfaces for long periods of time may cause discomfort or injury. Use common sense to avoid situations where your skin is in contact with the Daytripper unit, the power adapter, or devices on the Daytripper unit when it’s operating or connected to a power source for long periods of time. For example, don’t sleep on the Daytripper unit, the power adapter, or devices on the Daytripper unit, or place them under a blanket, pillow or your body, when it’s connected to a power source. It’s important to keep the Daytripper unit and the power adapter in a well ventilated area when in use or in charging. Take special care if you have a physical condition that affects your ability to detect heat against the body.
Don’t attempt to repair the Daytripper unit yourself. Disassembling the Daytripper unit may damage it or cause injury to you. If the Daytripper unit is damaged or malfunctions, discontinue use and contact NOA The Brand - email@example.com
Exposure to Radio Frequency Energy
The radiated output power of the Daytripper unit meets applicable radio frequency exposure limits. The Daytripper unit should be operated with a minimum separation distance of 20cm (8inches) between the Daytripper unit or any devices on the Daytripper unit and a person’s body.
We guarantee the quality of all NOA products. All NOA products hold a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Refunds and Replacements
- All sales are final. We ask that you review your order carefully as refunds and replacements are not provided for change of mind.
- Refunds and replacements are only provided if the item purchased is faulty or was lost/damaged in transit. We must be notified within 10 days after the item has been received. Photo proof is required.
- For Refunds: The shipping cost is not refundable
- For Replacements: NOA will cover shipping costs
- No refund/replacement will be made after 10 days of the item received
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business according to these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
NOA warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of original retail purchase. NOA does not warrant against normal wear and tear, nor damage caused by accident or abuse. To obtain service contact NOA email@example.com - available service options are dependent on the country in which the service is requested and may be restricted to original country of sale. Call charges and international shipping charges may apply depending on location.
Subject to the full terms and detailed information on obtaining service available at www.noathebrand.com, if you submit a valid claim under this warranty, NOA will either repair, replace, or refund your hardware product at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provided under consumer laws. You may be required to furnish proof of purchase details when making a claim under this warranty.
For Australian Consumers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. NOA THE BRAND PTY LTD, Level 8 76-80 Clarence Street NSW 2000 Sydney Australia. enquiries@ noathebrand.com
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Changed or modifications to this product not authorised by NOA could void the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and wireless compliance and negate your authority to operate the product.
This product has demonstrated EMC compliance under conditions that included the use of compliant peripheral devices and shielded cables between system components. It is important that you use compliant peripheral devices and shielded cables between system components to reduce the possibility of causing interference to radios, televisions, and other electronic devices. This product was tested for EMC compliance under conditions that included the use of NOA peripheral devices.
NOA THE BRAND PTY LTD
Level 8, 80 Clarence Street Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
NOA The Brand Pty Ltd hereby declares that this wireless device is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. A copy of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at www.noathebrand.com
DISPOSAL & RECYCLING
The symbol above indicates this product and/or battery should not be disposed of with household waste. When you decide to dispose of this product and/or its battery, do so in accordance with local environment laws and guidelines.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMANCE
This product complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) requirements specified in E-Waste Management Rules, 2016.
Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NOA The Brands' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NOA The Brands’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Noa The Brand at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on NOA The Brands’ website are provided "as is". NOA The Brand makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NOA The Brand does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NOA The Brand or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NOA The Brand Internet site, even if NOA The Brand or a NOA The Brands authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NOA The Brands’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NOA The Brand does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. NOA The Brand may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. NOA The Brand does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NOA The Brand has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NOA The Brand of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NOA The Brands' website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Web Site.